APPLETON, Wis. - A 20-year-old Appleton woman has been reported missing for a week, officials said.
The Appleton Police Department said Caitlyn Pa Chia Xiong was last seen in the early morning hours of Oct. 5. She was reported missing by late that evening by a friend.
Since she went missing, there has been no activity on her phone or with her bank accounts, police said.
Caitlyn is described as approximately 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs about 100 pounds. She has brown eyes and black hair.
Xiong had been going through a breakup with her boyfriend, a family member told The Post-Crescent. It was her boyfriend who reported her missing Oct. 5, the paper reported.
Anyone with information about Xiong is asked to call Sgt. Chue Thao at 920-832-5953.
Tipsters can also share information anonymously using the "REPORT" feature on the Appleton Police Department's free phone application.
- School celebrates 50th birthday for dishwasher who raises money for charity every birthday
- Body cam footage shows Walker's son offering to walk back to governor's mansion
- Amputee designs prosthetic skate for little boy
- Call for Action: Despite millions of dollars in state grants, many still don't have rural internet
- On-campus incidents have UW SAFEwalk calls skyrocketing
- Parisi: Affordable driver's ed program reaches six more school districts