MADISON, Wis. - Two men and a teenager were arrested Saturday after police found two handguns in a car during a traffic stop, according to a release.
The car was pulled over on a routine traffic stop around 10:10 p.m. on Raymond Road at South Whitney Way, officials said.
A police dog indicated there might be contraband in the vehicle, and during the search, officers found two handguns, according to the release.
A 16-year-old was arrested on a tentative charge of carrying a concealed weapon.
Lee F. Scott III, 22, was arrested on charges of being a felon in possession of a firearm, obstructing and on a parole violation.
Terrance Moore III, 20, of Madison, was arrested on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon.
- Group encourages people to 'Make Time' by leaving phones behind
- Madison Police Department doesn't get grant to hire additional officers
- Madison man gets eight years in prison for armed robbery
- Oshkosh man pleads guilty to providing drugs in fatal overdose
- Review: 'Justice League' an improvement for DC, still not the hero movie we need
- Body found in woods identified as missing teenager