ASHWAUBENON, Wis. - A fight near Lambeau Field following the Green Bay Packers-Minnesota Vikings game sent one man to the hospital and two others to jail.
Authorities said the brawl in the parking lot of Sideline Sports Bar in Ashwaubenon involved 20 to 30 people Sunday afternoon. Public Safety Lt. Jody Crocker said a 50-year-old man who apparently tried to break up the fight was found unconscious and bleeding from the head.
Officers arrested a 40-year-old man Lakeland, Minn., man on a possible charge of felony battery. The Green Bay Press-Gazette reported a Green Bay man was arrested for disorderly conduct.
The injured man was taken to an area hospital.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water