ASHWAUBENON, Wis. - A fight near Lambeau Field following the Green Bay Packers-Minnesota Vikings game sent one man to the hospital and two others to jail.
Authorities said the brawl in the parking lot of Sideline Sports Bar in Ashwaubenon involved 20 to 30 people Sunday afternoon. Public Safety Lt. Jody Crocker said a 50-year-old man who apparently tried to break up the fight was found unconscious and bleeding from the head.
Officers arrested a 40-year-old man Lakeland, Minn., man on a possible charge of felony battery. The Green Bay Press-Gazette reported a Green Bay man was arrested for disorderly conduct.
The injured man was taken to an area hospital.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK