JUNEAU, Wis. - Authorities said two men were injured in a fight in Theresa, Wis., early Sunday.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Department received a report of a stabbing from St. Agnes Hospital staff after two men were admitted with stab wounds.
Dodge County Det. Theodore Sullivan said four men fought at a South Milwaukee Street home in Theresa after a drinking party.
According to the report, a 21-year-old Campbellsport man with stab wounds was admitted to St. Agnes hospital for treatment and a 20-year-old Lomira man received cuts in the fight.
The men were taken to the hospital by friends or family separately, the detective said.
The report noted the Campbellsport man was in stable condition.
The Lomira man was treated, released to Dodge County Sheriff's Department, and charged on suspicion of felony first-degree reckless injury, the report said.
Two other men were charged with battery and one of them also with strangulation.
The sheriff's department said the county district attorney's office will review the case for possible additional charges.
This case is under investigation by the Dodge County Sheriff's Department Detective Bureau, Sullivan said.
A representative with the Dodge County Sheriff's Department said the names of the men were being withheld as of Sunday afternoon.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry