SHEBOYGAN FALLS, Wis. - Two men were shot and another is in custody after a shooting in Sheboygan Falls.
Police said two 19-year-old Milwaukee men went to an apartment Monday to help a 21-year-old Sheboygan Falls woman retrieve personal items after a domestic violence incident with her boyfriend last week.
Sheboygan Falls Police Chief Steve Riffel said a fight then broke out with the 27-year-old boyfriend. The boyfriend allegedly shot both men in the leg, then followed the group outside and continued to shoot.
The two Milwaukee men were taken to a hospital. One is now in police custody for his role in the fight while the other is scheduled for surgery, according to police.
The Sheboygan Press reported the suspect was treated for facial injuries and is now in jail. The woman was not hurt.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two