MADISON, Wis. - Illinois State Police said the two children who were the subjects of an Amber Alert Thursday have been found safe.
According to the alert, Dyniste S. Finley, 4, and Dejavante D. Finely, 3, were taken by their father around 9:20 a.m.
The two kids were taken by their father, Dejavante D. Finley, 23.
The kids were taken from 15 S. County St. in Waukegan.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed