MADISON, Wis. - Illinois State Police said the two children who were the subjects of an Amber Alert Thursday have been found safe.
According to the alert, Dyniste S. Finley, 4, and Dejavante D. Finely, 3, were taken by their father around 9:20 a.m.
The two kids were taken by their father, Dejavante D. Finley, 23.
The kids were taken from 15 S. County St. in Waukegan.
- Madison police make arrest in robbery near Overture Center
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer