BENTON, Wis. - Two Lafayette County men face drug charges after law enforcement officers executed a search warrant Tuesday morning at a Benton home, according to a release.
Officers with the State Line Narcotics Team and the Lafayette County Sheriff’s Office executed a search warrant around 6:15 a.m. at a residence in the 100 block of Third Avenue in Benton, officials said.
During the search they found cannabis, THC wax, scales, packaging materials and drug paraphernalia, according to the release.
Matthew Kopetko, 18, of Benton, was arrested on tentative charges of manufacturing and delivering THC, maintaining a drug trafficking place and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Austin Simmons, 22, of Cuba City, was arrested on tentative charges of possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Do you think you could win in the $30 Goodwill challenge?
- Janesville woman faces 6th OWI charge
- Adams County deputies searching for two missing children
- Juneau County deputies investigate human remains found in woods
- Badgers stay undefeated with 24-10 win over Michigan, make case for playoff spot
- Group dedicates 50-year time capsule to mark critical moment in climate history