MADISON, Wis. - A lengthy drug investigation into the sale and distribution of crack cocaine ended with police arresting two people on drug charges Tuesday morning, Madison police said.
Around 11 a.m. the Dane County Narcotics Task Force and Madison police officers executed a search warrant at a residence in the 6800 block of Park Ridge Drive on Madison's west side, according to a police report.
Julius Ento was arrested on three tentative charges of delivering crack cocaine, police said. James Bloodsaw was arrested on a tentative charge of delivering marijuana.Madison crime map
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two