MADISON, Wis. - A lengthy drug investigation into the sale and distribution of crack cocaine ended with police arresting two people on drug charges Tuesday morning, Madison police said.
Around 11 a.m. the Dane County Narcotics Task Force and Madison police officers executed a search warrant at a residence in the 6800 block of Park Ridge Drive on Madison's west side, according to a police report.
Julius Ento was arrested on three tentative charges of delivering crack cocaine, police said. James Bloodsaw was arrested on a tentative charge of delivering marijuana.Madison crime map
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game