LIME RIDGE, Wis. - Two men arrested in Sauk County could be connected to numerous burglaries in three counties, according to a release from the Sauk County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Ryan K. Murray, 24, of Lime Ridge, and Bronson J. Bantleon, 23, of Oshkosh, were arrested Aug. 15 after a search warrant was carried out in the village of Lime Ridge. The two are being held on probation holds.
Investigators said the warrant was the result of an investigation into numerous burglaries over a six-week period in Sauk, Richland and Vernon counties.
- Former village employee arrested on water meter tampering, theft charges
- MPD: Car hit with gunfire, no injuries reported in west side shooting
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say
- Milwaukee man charged in Appleton police shooting incident
- Janesville school board looks to revise policy, boost attendance