MADISON, Wis. - An 18-year-old was arrested Wednesday night on Madison's west side following a fight, police said.
Madison police said officers responded to a report of a large group of people fighting in the street at 8:33 p.m. in the 5800 block of Russett Road.
Police said the fight was over a disturbance that occurred earlier in the day between two juvenile males. Police said Ariyana Weaver, of Madison, broke up the fight. Weaver was arrested on suspicion of physical abuse of a child.
Officers are investigating the incident, but no arrests had been made as of Thursday in the larger disturbance, police said.
- $50M bond set in forced abortion attempt
- Suspected drunken driver leads 9-mile pursuit, deputies say
- Tiny puppies rescued after tornado need home
- Former NASCAR driver Stewart pulled over by
- Officials believe only one fatal batch of nacho cheese made in Wisconsin
- One man injured in shooting outside east side strip club