MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old Madison boy was arrested on suspicion of burglary after a homeowner found jewelry and alcohol missing from her home.
The 57-year-old owner of the home in the 5200 block of Piccadilly Drive told police hundreds of dollars worth of jewelry and alcohol was taken from her home. She contacted police Sunday.
The teen was taken to the Juvenile Reception Center.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK