MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old Madison boy was arrested on suspicion of burglary after a homeowner found jewelry and alcohol missing from her home.
The 57-year-old owner of the home in the 5200 block of Piccadilly Drive told police hundreds of dollars worth of jewelry and alcohol was taken from her home. She contacted police Sunday.
The teen was taken to the Juvenile Reception Center.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees