MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old Madison boy was arrested on suspicion of burglary after a homeowner found jewelry and alcohol missing from her home.
The 57-year-old owner of the home in the 5200 block of Piccadilly Drive told police hundreds of dollars worth of jewelry and alcohol was taken from her home. She contacted police Sunday.
The teen was taken to the Juvenile Reception Center.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff