MADISON, Wis. - A 15-year-old Madison boy was arrested on suspicion of burglary after a homeowner found jewelry and alcohol missing from her home.
The 57-year-old owner of the home in the 5200 block of Piccadilly Drive told police hundreds of dollars worth of jewelry and alcohol was taken from her home. She contacted police Sunday.
The teen was taken to the Juvenile Reception Center.
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Majority of Superior shipyard workers test positive for lead
- Law enforcement warns of dangerous, ice-covered roads
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads