MADISON, Wis. - An 11-year-old girl told police a man tried to get her to come over to his car Friday night.
The girl was playing outside in the 5800 block of Russett Road when the incident happened. The girl contacted a trusted adult.
The man was reportedly driving a charcoal colored late model Chevy Impala with silver trim and tinted windows. Police said he was white and had a black goatee.Madison crime map
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns