EVANSVILLE, Wis. - A crash closed Highway 14 east of Evansville Wednesday morning.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said the crash occurred around 6 a.m. near Tolles Road. Rock County dispatch reported that utility crews are clearing downed wires caused by the crash.
The westbound lane reopened around 8 a.m. but the eastbound lanes remained closed until 11:11 a.m.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday