MADISON, Wis. - A crash on the Beltline Highway at 12:27 p.m. Friday has been cleared, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The two left lanes of the westbound lanes were closed.
Madison police responded.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart