Madison Mayor Paul Soglin announced Wednesday that the city formed a rapid response team to help curb violence, but one community leaders says the announcement was premature.
- Consumer Reports: Stern warnings about your kids' connected toys
- Building owner attacked after confronting man, police say
- Fire from stove burner left on causes $8K damage to Janesville home
- Deputies seek help finding man not seen since April
- NASCAR driver Tony Stewart gets stuck in Madison hotel elevator on birthday
- PD: Armed teen robs west Madison gas station