MADISON, Wis. - Two Madison alders expressed their excitement for east side development proposals Friday.
Alders Bridget Maniaci and Marsha Rummel released a joint statement praising three proposals for the development of the 800 block of East Washington Street, the property formerly occupied by a Don Miller car dealership.
The city's East Washington Avenue 800 Block North Committee will recommend one of the proposals to City Council, according to the statement. Its next meeting takes place March 7.
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in
- MPD asking for help finding 9-month-old
- Wisconsin retirees to see annuity payment increases