MADISON, Wis. - Two Madison alders expressed their excitement for east side development proposals Friday.
Alders Bridget Maniaci and Marsha Rummel released a joint statement praising three proposals for the development of the 800 block of East Washington Street, the property formerly occupied by a Don Miller car dealership.
The city's East Washington Avenue 800 Block North Committee will recommend one of the proposals to City Council, according to the statement. Its next meeting takes place March 7.
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas