Beloit's parks and recreation director resigned and a golf course supervisor was suspended over a probe into free golf and cart passes given to city employees and their relatives, according to a memo authored by the city manager. Chris Gothner reports.
- School celebrates 50th birthday for dishwasher who raises money for charity every birthday
- Body cam footage shows Walker's son offering to walk back to governor's mansion
- Amputee designs prosthetic skate for little boy
- Call for Action: Despite millions of dollars in state grants, many still don't have rural internet
- On-campus incidents have UW SAFEwalk calls skyrocketing
- Parisi: Affordable driver's ed program reaches six more school districts