Phone Number: (608)204-1900
Rock collection kit for our Science Center (with examples of
metamporphic, sedimentary, and igneous rocks)
Gift certificate to The Learning Shop (on Gammon Road).
Velcro (two-sided tape rolls)
Washable ink stamp pads (various colors)
Tempera Paints (washable, in various colors)
Assorted miscellaneous stickers (of animals, food, flowers, etc.)
Wide (2-3") colored masking tape (red, blue, etc.)
Construction paper (Assorted colors; any size)
Fun novelty notepads (to be used as covers for little books in
classroom writing center)
Children's dramatic play dress-up clothes/costumes.
Large glue sticks.
Teacher puppets (of animals, insects, or book characters)
Multi-cultural skin color crayons.
Counting manipulatives for math.
Any kind of age-appropriate math game for K or 1st grade (board games,
card games, etc.).
Popular children's books for classroom library, including themes on: friendship;
diversity; seasons; celebrations; insects; space; rocks; plants; animals; rhymes;
family; pond life; woods; leaves; life cycles; farm; poetry; etc.
Cordless (space-saver)carpet sweeper.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms