MADISON, Wis. - Cat Café Mad is reopening with a new kitchen after raising $11,000 with a Kickstarter campaign.
The grand reopening is being celebrated at 6 p.m. Saturday.
The reopening will feature new menu items, a raffle, photo booth and cats.
The new café is set to specialize in crepes. In addition, it has a new espresso bar and full-service coffee menu.
There are nearly 20 cats in the cattery at a time. The cats come from the local cat shelter Community Cat, and the shop helps find them new homes. People are able to adopt the cats they play with.
- Milton's Consolidated Elementary ranks best in state
- Marcus Theatres announces holiday classics line-up
- Father arrested in 3-month-old baby's death
- Kwik Trip plans $300M capital investment
- Court: Gannett not liable for newspaper carrier's driving
- AAA predicts record number of Wisconsinites will fly for Thanksgiving