MADISON, Wis. - A west side building was inspected Monday after a car struck a pillar under an overhang.
Bernadette Galvez from the Madison Fire Department said they were called at 12:41 p.m. to the building at Gammon and Watts roads after a car ran into a pillar at the strip mall.
Two women were inside the car at the time of the collision, but no one was injured, officials said.
The building is considered safe and the damage was only cosmetic.
- Badgers stay undefeated with 24-10 win over Michigan, make case for playoff spot
- Group dedicates 50-year time capsule to mark critical moment in climate history
- Football fans flood Madison for Badger, Wolverine matchup
- Dodge County Sheriff's Office to implement crash reduction strategy
- New $167M Wisconsin wind farm expected to power 25,000 homes
- University of Wisconsin-Superior suspends 25 programs