MADISON, Wis. - Madison police found a car damaged by bricks when they were called to a report of a street fight on the city's east side Saturday night.
Officers were called to the intersection of North Marquette and Union streets at 8:45 p.m. and found a crowd dispersing when they arrived.
Police said they found bricks and a shovel on the ground and a damaged car.
Witnesses told police several young men were throwing bricks at the car and one of them jumped on its hood and threw a brick through the windshield.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement