MADISON, Wis. - Madison police found a car damaged by bricks when they were called to a report of a street fight on the city's east side Saturday night.
Officers were called to the intersection of North Marquette and Union streets at 8:45 p.m. and found a crowd dispersing when they arrived.
Police said they found bricks and a shovel on the ground and a damaged car.
Witnesses told police several young men were throwing bricks at the car and one of them jumped on its hood and threw a brick through the windshield.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart