ASHLAND, Wis. - A teen died in a rear-end crash between a school bus and another vehicle in northern Wisconsin died in the wreck.
In Ashland County, sheriff's officials say a 16-year-old Ashland High School student was killed on Highway 112 about 7:45 a.m. Two students on the bus were taken by ambulance to the hospital. Sixteen other students were evaluated at the hospital.
Another similar but unrelated crash in Kenosha County also left a driver dead. A white van rear-ended a bus in Salem at about 9 a.m. Two students were injured.
- Janesville police investigating shots fired in hotel
- Students make every penny count to raise money after Hurricane Maria
- DATCP releases 'Gift Card Do's, Don'ts and Gotchas'
- Local mom says thanks to community after receiving check for month's rent
- Trouble in Toyland report express concerns about children's toys connecting to internet
- Holiday spending expected to be at a 15-year high