ASHLAND, Wis. - A teen died in a rear-end crash between a school bus and another vehicle in northern Wisconsin died in the wreck.
In Ashland County, sheriff's officials say a 16-year-old Ashland High School student was killed on Highway 112 about 7:45 a.m. Two students on the bus were taken by ambulance to the hospital. Sixteen other students were evaluated at the hospital.
Another similar but unrelated crash in Kenosha County also left a driver dead. A white van rear-ended a bus in Salem at about 9 a.m. Two students were injured.
- Deputy: At least 7 students, bus driver injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- MPD responds to reports of shots fired on Raymond Road
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say
- Milwaukee man charged in Appleton police shooting incident
- Janesville school board looks to revise policy, boost attendance
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony