MADISON, Wis. - The Milwaukee Bucks continuing their annual tradition of playing a preseason exhibition game at the Kohl Center in Madison. The Bucks won, 88-74, with Jabari Parker leading the way with a game-high 21 points and 6 rebounds.
Wisconsin native and former Badger Devin Harris did not play in the game for the Mavericks. He is still recovering from offseason toe surgery. Harris played for the Badgers from 2001-2004.
Madison Memorial grad and former Marquette standout Wesley Matthews did play for Dallas, scoring 5 points and posting 2 rebounds.
- Janesville horse rescue center helps save part of historic wild mustang herd
- Teacher and student kidney transplant set for Wednesday
- Listeria may pose greater risk of early miscarriage, UW researchers say
- Smoking materials cause car fire in downtown Madison, fire officials say
- Complaint: State trooper facing child-porn charges lives block away from school
- 2 men steal woman's purse from her hands, officials say