MILWAUKEE - The Milwaukee Bucks struck a three-year, $15.6 million deal with free-agent center Zaza Pachulia, according to multiple reports on Sunday.
Pachulia averaged 5.9 points and 6.5 rebounds as a backup last season for the Atlanta Hawks but was limited to 52 games because of a Achilles' injury. He is expected to be healthy for the start of training camp.
The 29-year-old Pachulia, who was a member of the Bucks in 2005, likely will back up Larry Sanders in the middle for Milwaukee next season.
The Bucks also added free-agent guard O.J. Mayo since the 2012-13 season ended.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested