MADISON, Wis. - Madison’s Brat Fest carnival will close down two hours early Sunday after a fighting involving around 100 teenagers broke out Saturday night.
Dane County Sheriff Dave Mahoney, joined by Brat Fest organizer Tim Metcalfe and Boys and Girls Club CEO Michael Johnson, told reporters the carnival closed down 15 minutes early Saturday night after around five fights broke out on the carnival grounds. Mahoney said three people were arrested, including two young girls. No serious injuries were reported.
Metcalfe said the carnival will close two hours early Sunday night, at 7 p.m. Extra deputies will also be on patrol in the area.
- Adams County deputies searching for two missing children
- Juneau County deputies investigate human remains found in woods
- Badgers stay undefeated with 24-10 win over Michigan, make case for playoff spot
- Group dedicates 50-year time capsule to mark critical moment in climate history
- Football fans flood Madison for Badger, Wolverine matchup
- Dodge County Sheriff's Office to implement crash reduction strategy