MADISON, Wis. - About three miles of Interstate 39/90/94 are closed Wednesday for a quick construction project, state traffic supervisors said.
The state Department of Transportation said two lanes on I-39/90/94 southbound will be closed between Highways 51 and 151 from 10 a.m. until noon.
Crews will be making emergency pavement repairs in that area, the DOT said.
One lane of traffic will be open and delays are expected, according to a news release.
Traffic officials said the right lane closure on I-39/90/94 south will continue until 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The DOT asked motorists to slow down and use caution near the work zone.
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- New York's most luxurious public restroom just got a $300,000 makeover
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- First 100 Days: What Trump has done to Obamacare
- Sanders: Obama's paid Wall Street speech 'distasteful'