MADISON, Wis. - About three miles of Interstate 39/90/94 are closed Wednesday for a quick construction project, state traffic supervisors said.
The state Department of Transportation said two lanes on I-39/90/94 southbound will be closed between Highways 51 and 151 from 10 a.m. until noon.
Crews will be making emergency pavement repairs in that area, the DOT said.
One lane of traffic will be open and delays are expected, according to a news release.
Traffic officials said the right lane closure on I-39/90/94 south will continue until 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The DOT asked motorists to slow down and use caution near the work zone.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Collins defends himself, Price over questions of impropriety
- Trump names new FCC chairman
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Yahoo now expects sale to Verizon to be delayed
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown