MADISON, Wis. - About three miles of Interstate 39/90/94 are closed Wednesday for a quick construction project, state traffic supervisors said.
The state Department of Transportation said two lanes on I-39/90/94 southbound will be closed between Highways 51 and 151 from 10 a.m. until noon.
Crews will be making emergency pavement repairs in that area, the DOT said.
One lane of traffic will be open and delays are expected, according to a news release.
Traffic officials said the right lane closure on I-39/90/94 south will continue until 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The DOT asked motorists to slow down and use caution near the work zone.
- Today is tax day. Here's what you need to know
- Jalapeno-flavored chips recalled over Salmonella fear
- Trump relies on 'dynamic scoring' to pay for tax cuts
- How fight over Obamacare could shut down the government
- Malaysia Airlines CEO attempts 'greatest turnaround'
- Euro jumps as Macron emerges as favorite to lead France