MADISON, Wis. - About three miles of Interstate 39/90/94 are closed Wednesday for a quick construction project, state traffic supervisors said.
The state Department of Transportation said two lanes on I-39/90/94 southbound will be closed between Highways 51 and 151 from 10 a.m. until noon.
Crews will be making emergency pavement repairs in that area, the DOT said.
One lane of traffic will be open and delays are expected, according to a news release.
Traffic officials said the right lane closure on I-39/90/94 south will continue until 3 p.m. Wednesday.
The DOT asked motorists to slow down and use caution near the work zone.
- Trump to begin renegotiating NAFTA with leaders of Mexico, Canada
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Trump's DC hotel is the new legal hot spot in town
- Conway: Trump will not release tax returns
- Here's how much Obama's pension is worth
- Apple sues Qualcomm for nearly $1 billion