MADISON, Wis. - Authorities said five people, including three children, suffered minor injuries in a two-car crash on Highway 69 north of Belleville Saturday afternoon.
The crash occurred at about 2:30 p.m. near Morehead Road, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Highway 69 was closed for more than an hour.
Officials said it appears that a driver traveling northbound started to fishtail before crashing head-on into an oncoming vehicle.
A neighbor said that crashes occur regularly on this stretch of Highway 69.
Stay with WISC-TV and Channel 3000 for further details.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls