MADISON, Wis. - Authorities said five people, including three children, suffered minor injuries in a two-car crash on Highway 69 north of Belleville Saturday afternoon.
The crash occurred at about 2:30 p.m. near Morehead Road, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
Highway 69 was closed for more than an hour.
Officials said it appears that a driver traveling northbound started to fishtail before crashing head-on into an oncoming vehicle.
A neighbor said that crashes occur regularly on this stretch of Highway 69.
Stay with WISC-TV and Channel 3000 for further details.
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street