JANESVILLE, Iowa - A couple of keystrokes or finger taps from the Green Bay Packers' quarterback Friday got a class of kids in Iowa off the hook for a test, according to a report.
WTMJ-TV reported that a sports literature class in Janesville, Iowa, won't have to take its final exam thanks to Pack man No. 12, Aaron Rodgers.
A student tweeted to @AaronRodgers12 at 11:12 a.m. Friday and got a reply and retweet 20 minutes later.
"I'm sure a sports lit final is very important, but here you go," Rodgers tweeted.
The teacher, whose students say she is Rodgers' biggest fan, told WTMJ that she's kept her word and the final was canceled.
- MPD responds to reports of shots fired on Raymond Road
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say
- Milwaukee man charged in Appleton police shooting incident
- Janesville school board looks to revise policy, boost attendance
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- Federal budget proposal would slow cancer research