(CNN) -- Pakistani teen Malala Yousufzai, shot by the Taliban in October, has been released from the hospital following operations to repair her skull and restore her hearing, according to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, England.
Local and Regional News
- Pizza driver on delivery robbed, police say
- Police issue warning about 'Nerf gun war'
- Man killed in Walworth County crash a policeman
- Raw milk farmer Hershberger acquitted on 3 of 4 counts
- Sheriff: Teens arrested after throwing water balloons at vehicles
- Farmers, firefighters partner to digitally map hazards
- Bicyclist killed by tow truck on Mineral Point Road
- Wis. Rep. Paul Ryan to write book
- Sauk Prairie farmers hope fire-damaged McFarlane's rebuilds soon
- Five percent of Wis. bridges "functionally obsolete"