U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Sunday condemned a Syrian shoot-down of a Turkish aircraft as a "brazen and unacceptable act" and condemned it "in the strongest possible terms."
Local and Regional News
- Volunteers, supplies leave Madison for tornado-ravaged Okla.
- 5 percent of Wis. bridges 'functionally obsolete'
- May 31 deadline to join no call list
- Northern musky season begins
- 5-year-old run over, killed in restaurant parking lot
- Milwaukee special ed teacher faces sex-related charges
- 'Thong Cape Scooter Man' cleared from complaint
- Man killed in Walworth County crash a policeman
- Proposal would collect DNA in misdemeanor cases
- Pizza driver on delivery robbed, police say