(CNN) -- U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon says the U.N. will investigate alleged uses of chemical weapons in Syria's civil war -- an investigation that the Syrian government requested after it alleged that rebels used such weapons in Syria on Tuesday. The opposition Free Syrian Army has claimed that rebels don't have access to chemical weapons, and a different opposition group has alleged that the government itself has used "chemical rockets."
Local and Regional News
- Raw milk farmer Hershberger acquitted on 3 of 4 counts
- Sheriff: Teens arrested after throwing water balloons at vehicles
- Farmers, firefighters partner to digitally map hazards
- Bicyclist killed by tow truck on Mineral Point Road
- Wis. Rep. Paul Ryan to write book
- Sauk Prairie farmers hope fire-damaged McFarlane's rebuilds soon
- Five percent of Wis. bridges "functionally obsolete"
- Jurors deliberate in raw milk trial
- Gov. Walker dismisses rent to own defeat.
- Heavy traffic expected to kick off Memorial Day weekend