(CNN) -- The radical leftist terror group -- Revolutionary People's Liberation Party, or DHKP-C -- has claimed responsibility for Friday's suicide bombing at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey. In a statement on its website, the group said, "E. Alisan Sanli has become a martyr after accomplishing the action on the American Embassy in Ankara."
Local and Regional News
- Snow emergency declared in Madison
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Sen. Vinehout involved in multi-car crash on I-94
- 1 dead, 3 injured in Dodge Co. crash, officials say
- Snow causes treacherous driving in S Wis.
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban
- Milwaukee police seek people who fled fatal crash
- 1 sustains life-threatening injuries in Hwy 33 crash
- 2 dead, 1 injured in incident at NW Wisconsin home