(CNN) -- The radical leftist terror group -- Revolutionary People's Liberation Party, or DHKP-C -- has claimed responsibility for Friday's suicide bombing at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey. In a statement on its website, the group said, "E. Alisan Sanli has become a martyr after accomplishing the action on the American Embassy in Ankara."
Local and Regional News
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban
- Drop in gas price gift for holiday season
- Snuggles stop at Madison 'touch therapy' business
- Travelers advised of roadway issues ahead of Packers game
- Suit alleges Epic Systems owes overtime
- Cold weather complicates fire fight in Richland Center, chief says
- Wind-chill advisories issued in central, NE Wis.
- Theft suspect compliments officers, flees
- Sears to spin off Lands' End business