(CNN) -- The radical leftist terror group -- Revolutionary People's Liberation Party, or DHKP-C -- has claimed responsibility for Friday's suicide bombing at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey. In a statement on its website, the group said, "E. Alisan Sanli has become a martyr after accomplishing the action on the American Embassy in Ankara."
Local and Regional News
- Slain Madison woman remembered with "Run for Jenny"
- UW graduates' job outlook improved, yet still uncertain
- Wisconsin Gov. Walker to headline Iowa GOP event
- Storms knock down trees, utility poles
- Black flies at refuge plague whooping cranes
- State to investigate Friday's deadly shooting on the east side
- West Allis police arrest man in woman's death
- Wisconsin has two $1 million Powerball winners
- State Democratic Party adviser leaves
- Bomb dog, marine get surprise reunion