(CNN) -- The radical leftist terror group -- Revolutionary People's Liberation Party, or DHKP-C -- has claimed responsibility for Friday's suicide bombing at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey. In a statement on its website, the group said, "E. Alisan Sanli has become a martyr after accomplishing the action on the American Embassy in Ankara."
Local and Regional News
- 'Thong Cape Scooter Man' cleared from complaint
- 5 percent of Wis. bridges 'functionally obsolete'
- Man killed in Walworth County crash a policeman
- Proposal would collect DNA in misdemeanor cases
- Pizza driver on delivery robbed, police say
- Police issue warning about 'Nerf gun war'
- Raw milk farmer Hershberger acquitted on 3 of 4 counts
- Sheriff: Teens arrested after throwing water balloons at vehicles
- Farmers, firefighters partner to digitally map hazards
- Bicyclist killed by tow truck on Mineral Point Road