(CNN) -- Trayvon Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, told CBS "This Morning" that her son was wrongly profiled. "Trayvon was not a burglar. He wasn't doing anything wrong. He simply went to the store and was heading back home." Perception about her son appearing suspicious "is the problem that initiated everything."
Local and Regional News
- Milwaukee police seek people who fled fatal crash
- Snow causes treacherous driving in SE Wis.
- 1 sustains life-threatening injuries in Hwy 33 crash
- 2 dead, 1 injured in incident at NW Wisconsin home
- Scientists test ideas in bird botulism outbreaks
- Cold weather complicates fire fight in Richland Center, chief says
- East side fire injures 1, causes $20K in damage
- DNR board to get details on 2013 deer hunt
- Accumulating snow forecasted for Sunday
- Man drove on blown tire's rim while drunk, sheriff says