(CNN) -- The attorney for Trayvon Martin's parents said "there's evidence that may be very telling" for a U.S. attorney exploring civil rights violations in the killing of the teen. Benjamin Crump spoke in an interview Thursday on ABC's "Good Morning America," after George Zimmerman was acquitted Saturday in the killing of of Trayvon Martin last year.
Local and Regional News
- Milwaukee police seek people who fled fatal crash
- Snow causes treacherous driving in SE Wis.
- 1 sustains life-threatening injuries in Hwy 33 crash
- 2 dead, 1 injured in incident at NW Wisconsin home
- Scientists test ideas in bird botulism outbreaks
- Cold weather complicates fire fight in Richland Center, chief says
- East side fire injures 1, causes $20K in damage
- DNR board to get details on 2013 deer hunt
- Accumulating snow forecasted for Sunday
- Man drove on blown tire's rim while drunk, sheriff says