(CNN) -- U.S. House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul said better coordination between TSA officers and local law enforcement at the nation's airports could help improve security. He made the remarks Sunday, two days after a gunman killed a TSA officer at Los Angeles International Airport.
Local and Regional News
- Wind-chill advisories issued in central, NE Wis.
- Theft suspect compliments officers, flees
- Cold weather complicates fire fight in Richland Center, chief says
- Drop in gas price gift for holiday season
- Sears to spin off Lands' End business
- College men develop new grocery app in Madison
- Man found on east side pronounced dead
- Walker orders flags lowered in Mandela memory
- Confessed heroin user suspected in 3 robberies