(CNN) -- The number of refugees who have fled Syria and are registered with the U.N. jumped by over 110,000 in the month of January, according to the High Commissioner for Refugees. The new number is just under 585,000.
Local and Regional News
- College men develop new grocery app in Madison
- Man drove on blown tire's rim while drunk, sheriff says
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban
- Drop in gas price gift for holiday season
- Snuggles stop at Madison 'touch therapy' business
- Travelers advised of roadway issues ahead of Packers game
- Suit alleges Epic Systems owes overtime
- Cold weather complicates fire fight in Richland Center, chief says
- Wind-chill advisories issued in central, NE Wis.