(CNN) -- The Syrian government is using chemical weapons against rebel forces, the head of the Israel Defense Forces' intelligence research departments said Tuesday. "In all likelihood they used sarin gas," Brig. Gen. Itai Brun said Tuesday in a speech at a conference in Tel Aviv.
Local and Regional News
- 2 arrested during drug search warrant in Beloit
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in interstate crash
- Fire displaces tenants, damages 3 Ripon buildings
- Potential vendors voice thoughts on Madison public market
- Sartori planning $14 million expansion, renovation
- Nonprofit health care group launches in east Wis.
- Kleefisch closes tax reform round table to press
- 2 Madison residents sentenced for 2012 armed robbery
- MFD: No injuries in car vs. apartment building crash
- Walker signs historic tax credit bill