(CNN) -- Russia's foreign ministry said Saturday it was concerned by a Texas coroner's report declaring the death of an adopted boy from the nation as accidental. The 3-year-old lived in Texas with his adoptive parents.
Local and Regional News
- Squad car struck while helping vehicle in ditch
- Bill would require warrant for tracking cellphones
- Snow causes crashes; snow emergency declared
- Small community mourns deaths of elderly couple
- Assembly committee to release Common Core report
- High schooler wins state park sticker contest
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Sen. Vinehout involved in multi-car crash on I-94
- 1 dead, 3 injured in Dodge Co. crash, officials say
- Snow causes treacherous driving in S Wis.