(CNN) -- A twin bomb attack in Pakistan targeting the office of the liberal, anti-Taliban ANP party has killed 11 people and injured 36, Karachi police said Saturday. Three more people were killed and nine injured in a third blast in Landhi, a suburb of Karachi, authorities said.
Local and Regional News
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Sen. Vinehout involved in multi-car crash on I-94
- 1 dead, 3 injured in Dodge Co. crash, officials say
- Snow causes treacherous driving in S Wis.
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban
- Milwaukee police seek people who fled fatal crash
- 1 sustains life-threatening injuries in Hwy 33 crash
- 2 dead, 1 injured in incident at NW Wisconsin home
- Scientists test ideas in bird botulism outbreaks