(CNN) -- North Korea launched three short-range guided missiles into the sea off the Korean Peninsula's east coast Saturday, South Korea's semi-official news agency Yonhap cited the South Korean Defense Ministry as saying. The ministry said it had detected two launches in the morning, followed by another in the afternoon.
Local and Regional News
- Milwaukee police seek people who fled fatal crash
- Snow causes treacherous driving in SE Wis.
- 1 sustains life-threatening injuries in Hwy 33 crash
- 2 dead, 1 injured in incident at NW Wisconsin home
- Scientists test ideas in bird botulism outbreaks
- Cold weather complicates fire fight in Richland Center, chief says
- East side fire injures 1, causes $20K in damage
- DNR board to get details on 2013 deer hunt
- Accumulating snow forecasted for Sunday
- Man drove on blown tire's rim while drunk, sheriff says