(CNN) -- NASA has lost regular communications with the International Space Station, a NASA official confirmed Tuesday. The ISS currently is only able to communicate with ground control every 90 minutes.
Local and Regional News
- Guilty verdict brings family little peace
- Shorewood Hills tops new edition of 'Rating the Suburbs'
- Volunteers, supplies leave Madison for tornado-ravaged Okla.
- 5 percent of Wis. bridges 'functionally obsolete'
- May 31 deadline to join no call list
- Northern musky season begins
- 5-year-old run over, killed in restaurant parking lot
- Milwaukee special ed teacher faces sex-related charges
- 'Thong Cape Scooter Man' cleared from complaint
- Man killed in Walworth County crash a policeman