(CNN) -- Authorities evacuated the office of Mexico's state oil company due to an unspecified threat Tuesday night, the company said on its Twitter feed.
Local and Regional News
- Sartori planning $14 million expansion, renovation
- Nonprofit health care group launches in east Wis.
- Kleefisch closes tax reform round table to press
- 2 Madison residents sentenced for 2012 armed robbery
- MFD: No injuries in car vs. apartment building crash
- Walker signs historic tax credit bill
- Man convicted in 1998 Oconto County homicide
- Police seek possible witness to sexual assault
- Appeals court decision against West Bend dairy farmer
- Panel does not recommend scrapping Common Core