(CNN) -- Rockets fired by Hamas militants at Jerusalem did not hit the city, but struck to the south in what appears to be an open area, police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.
Local and Regional News
- Guilty verdict brings family little peace
- Shorewood Hills tops new edition of 'Rating the Suburbs'
- Volunteers, supplies leave Madison for tornado-ravaged Okla.
- 5 percent of Wis. bridges 'functionally obsolete'
- May 31 deadline to join no call list
- Northern musky season begins
- 5-year-old run over, killed in restaurant parking lot
- Milwaukee special ed teacher faces sex-related charges
- 'Thong Cape Scooter Man' cleared from complaint
- Man killed in Walworth County crash a policeman