(CNN) -- Soccer fans in the restive Egyptian city of Port Said clashed with security forces and torched a police station, the Interior Ministry said. At least 10 people were injured in the fighting.
Local and Regional News
- Bicyclist hit and killed by vehicle at Mineral Point Road and Yellowstone Drive
- Jurors deliberate in raw milk trial
- Gov. Walker dismisses rent to own defeat.
- Wis. Rep. Paul Ryan to write book
- Heavy traffic expected to kick off Memorial Day weekend
- Man charged in 2008 Wisconsin Rapids death
- Teens arrested after throwing water balloons at vehicles
- Man convicted of killing mother sentenced to life in prison
- Madison-area economic development partnership announces new plan
- Milwaukee teacher accused in student sex assault