(CNN) -- A representative for Sgt. Sean Murphy says the Massachusetts State Police trooper has received support from victims of the Boston Marathon bombings after he released police photographs of the hunt and capture of suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. "We have faith in (the) system" used to review Murphy's actions, the representative said.
Local and Regional News
- Snow emergency declared in Madison
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Sen. Vinehout involved in multi-car crash on I-94
- 1 dead, 3 injured in Dodge Co. crash, officials say
- Snow causes treacherous driving in S Wis.
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban
- Milwaukee police seek people who fled fatal crash
- 1 sustains life-threatening injuries in Hwy 33 crash
- 2 dead, 1 injured in incident at NW Wisconsin home