(CNN) -- Investigators in the Boston Marathon bombing case did not find a laptop computer during a two-day search of a landfill in New Bedford, Massachusetts, a U.S. law enforcement official told CNN. A source with knowledge of the investigation previously told CNN that investigators were looking for suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's laptop late last week, and that information from Tsarnaev led authorities to look there.
Local and Regional News
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21
- Sen. Vinehout involved in multi-car crash on I-94
- 1 dead, 3 injured in Dodge Co. crash, officials say
- Snow causes treacherous driving in S Wis.
- Packers tickets affordable, available this weekend
- Gun-rights advocates oppose Madison bus ban
- Milwaukee police seek people who fled fatal crash
- 1 sustains life-threatening injuries in Hwy 33 crash
- 2 dead, 1 injured in incident at NW Wisconsin home
- Scientists test ideas in bird botulism outbreaks