The FBI is looking into the possibility that the fatal shooting of Border Patrol Agent Nicholas Ivie and the wounding of another agent may have been the result of "friendly fire," a law enforcement official said Friday.
Local and Regional News
- Shorewood Hills tops new edition of 'Rating the Suburbs'
- Volunteers, supplies leave Madison for tornado-ravaged Okla.
- 5 percent of Wis. bridges 'functionally obsolete'
- May 31 deadline to join no call list
- Northern musky season begins
- 5-year-old run over, killed in restaurant parking lot
- Milwaukee special ed teacher faces sex-related charges
- 'Thong Cape Scooter Man' cleared from complaint
- Man killed in Walworth County crash a policeman
- Proposal would collect DNA in misdemeanor cases