Propane thought to have caused garage explosion
No one home when blast occurs
Authorities said a propane leak is the likely source of a garage explosion in Waushara County.
The blast early Tuesday sent debris flying and blew the garage door onto Highway 73 where it was hit by a vehicle.
A WTMJ report said the property owners in the Town of Marion were inside the house and were not injured.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.