Funerals were held for three children who died in a Racine house fire.
Nine-year-old Dayja, 8-year-old Dalija and 7-year-old Michael Scott were eulogized Friday morning at Mount Eagle Baptist Church in Racine. Deborah Scott's fourth child, 5-year-old Luther, remains hospitalized with injuries from last week's fire.
WITI-TV reported the new Golden Gate Funeral Home donated the cost of the funerals. The children's uncle, William Scott, said the support is helping the family through a difficult time.
Investigators said the fire was sparked by a candle in the bathroom of the home.