Fire destroys town of Mazomanie home
Investigators say chimney fire is to blame
A blaze destroyed a home in the town of Mazomanie late Wednesday, but all the residents inside the home were able to get out safely.
Five different agencies responded to the blaze in the 10300 block of Curtiss Road just before midnight Wednesday.
Neighbors across the street saw the fire and called 911 before they woke up the sleeping homeowner and her 16-year-old son.
Three dogs were also rescued from the home.
No one was hurt in the blaze, but the house is considered to be a total loss.
Copyright 2012 by Channel 3000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.